Thank you for visiting INPEX Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
Unless otherwise noted or indicated, all information, marks and corporate logos found on this Website and theyare subject to the trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property rights of INPEX. Without prior written approval, material found on this Website may not be copied, modified or reprinted, whether in part or in whole, beyond the limits of personal use as clearly stipulated in relevant copyright laws.
In order to ensure satisfactory usage of this Website for all visitors, the following acts are prohibited:
- Acts that violate the privacy of others, including but not limited to posting personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or e-mail addresses.
- Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals.
- Acts that may cause INPEX or a third party disadvantage or damage, as well as acts that may defame the honor and/or reputation of INPEX or a third party.
- Use or supply of malicious programs such as computer viruses, or other acts that may result in the same.
- False claims or all applications, such as registration using other e-mail address.
- Acts for business operation or profit without INPEX permission.
- Acts that solicit business operations or commercial activities in which INPEX is not involved
- Acts that violate or may violate duly established laws, regulations or other codes.
- Other acts that INPEX determines as inappropriate.
Contact INPEX if you wish to provide a link to this Website on your own Website. Note that INPEX shall decline links that may give users an incorrect impression of this Website's materials or obfuscate the ownership of this Website, such as by the display of the INPEX site in an WEB Scripts frame or by similar acts. Conditions for links shall be changed as necessary. Those users who already have a link to this Website shall comply with the latest conditions.
Handling of Personal Information
The personal information that INPEX solicits on the Website is essentially limited to applicant name, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and mailing addresses, where this information is necessary for INPEX to provide the services. INPEX does not alter the information collected on the Site without the consent of the applicants.
INPEX may share such personal information with our affiliates or agents who are required to observe confidentiality obligations. However, INPEX does not supply or disclose applicant’s personal information to third parties, except in cases where applicants have given their permission in advance or in cases with valid reasons. However, INPEX may disclose information as required by law or in urgent situations where doing so is necessary to protect human life or human rights, or in cases where INPEX receives direction or orders to do so based on legal requests from judicial organs, police, statutory/regulatory authorities, governmental authorities or other authorities. In such cases, INPEX will not keep the disclosure from its applicants.
Use of “Cookies”
Your visit to this Website may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this Website.
Use of this Website shall be governed by Indonesian Law.