Sr. Engineer - Onshore Operation & Logistic
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
||Front End Engineering
Provide operation & logistics recommendations and advance knowledge in selecting/screening the most effective and efficient operation of gas production system in Masela block and develop detailed onshore LNG plant operation & logistics plan; propose technical input; monitor and review the Contractor’s works in developing onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods during Pre-FEED including its interface and integration to other system (SURF, FPSO, Pipeline and HSSE, etc.), conduct necessary LNG operation & logistics study; to ensure availability of reliable Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods in Pre-FEED that meet engineering philosophy, engineering standards, HSSE requirements, best practices, and match to the Masela block characteristics.
- Monitor and review gas production system and technology best practices and improvement around the world and provide recommendations and advance knowledge in selecting/screening the most effective and efficient gas production system and technology in Masela block; develop Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods based on determined Onshore LNG production system, deep analysis, engineering principles and philosophy, strategy, engineering standards and other analysis as a strategic proposal to be considered as part of Onshore LNG production system in developing Masela block.
- In coordination with internal team, monitor, review and evaluate Consultants/Contractors’ works related to Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods in Pre-FEED including Onshore LNG plant interface and integration, Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics aspects, HSSE requirements, economic and financial perspectives, and other matters in developing Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods strategic plan on Masela block; provide recommendations and technical input on Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods submitted by Consultants/Contractors; in order to ensure developed Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods in Pre-FEED meet engineering philosophy, engineering standards, HSSE requirements, best practices, and the implemented technology match to the Masela block characteristics
- Review, monitor and update Onshore LNG plant operational expenditures (OPEX) as an input to POD and project economics calculation; to ensure complete and accurate Onshore LNG plant OPEX submission during Pre-FEED within timeline.
- Review, monitor, conduct and evaluate risk assessment on developed Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics methods in Pre-FEED including LNG operation & logistics risks possibilities of any change and/or deviation of elements, specification, process, system, and others that are proposed by related Parties, monitor and review Company MOC availability and develop Company MOC policy and procedures if necessary; in order to minimize/mitigate unpredictable risks, and any change and/or deviation of LNG operation and logistics method comply with Company policy and procedures, meet HSSE requirements and standards and engineering principles.
- In coordination with other Group, provide advanced expertise and knowledge to select Onshore LNG plant operation & logistics study, its methods, and conduct specific studies and researches previous and after Pre-FEED including technical interface and technical integration for Masela block.
- Bachelor degree in technical science or engineering. Advanced degree in the above is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry and a minimum of 8 years in the area of operations, maintenance and logistics engineering of LNG plants.
||08 July 2017
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.