Sr. Manager - Legal
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
Lead and manage all Legal and Insurance activities to: ensure that all INPEX operations are in compliance with (i) applicable international and national laws and regulations, (ii) INPEX polices, guidelines and procedures, and (iii) the highest professional and ethical standards; provide all INPEX Departments, Teams, Operating Units and Management with advice, counsel and support; and ensure the interests of INPEX are protected from legal and risk perspectives.
- Lead and manage the process of assuring that the interests of INPEX are protected from legal and risk perspectives.
- Lead and manage the establishment of common legal policies and standards for INPEX business activities in Indonesia.
- Lead and manage the risk and insurance management process, and obtain required and necessary insurance coverage (coordinating and liaising with Tokyo Corporate Insurance Group and observing policies and guidelines).
- Lead and manage the engagement of outside legal services on an own-cost basis, joint account basis, and cost recoverable basis (as approved by SKKMIGAS) and in compliance with PTK-028, and assess performance of any legal advisor firm.
- Lead and manage compliance with laws, regulations and procedural/guideline requirements, and with Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Supervise budgeting and control expenditures for legal and insurance matters.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and motivation to ensure performance and competency growth of Legal Department staff & members.
LL.B or JD (required) and LL.M (preferable) degrees in Law with studies related to Corporate Law and the Oil and Gas industry.
A minimum 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both as a lawyer and as a legal manager, preferably in a leadership role and with international experience/background, fluent in English both spoken and written
||03 October 2018
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.