Sr. Engineer - Civil
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
||Front End Engineering
Provide Technical input on Civil engineering and deliver related deliverables including technical part of LNG plant Front End Engineering ITT. Special attention should be given to environmental and carbonate soil geotechnical aspects of plant site; Provide recommendations and advance knowledge in selecting/screening the most effective and efficient gas production system and technology in Masela block and develop detailed LNG plant civil engineering plan; propose technical input; monitor and review the Contractor’s works in developing LNG plant civil engineering Pre-FEED including its interface and integration to other system (SURF, FPSO, Pipeline and HSSE, etc.), conduct necessary LNG civil engineering study; to ensure availability of reliable LNG plant civil engineering Pre-FEED that meet engineering philosophy, engineering standards, HSSE requirements, best practices, and match to the Masela block characteristics.
- Monitor and review gas production system and technology best practices and improvement around the world and provide recommendations and advance knowledge in selecting/screening the most effective and efficient gas production system and technology in Masela block; develop LNG plant civil engineering plan based on determined Onshore LNG production system, deep analysis, engineering principles and philosophy, strategy, engineering standards and other analysis as a strategic proposal to be considered as part of Onshore LNG production system in developing Masela block.
- In coordination with internal team, monitor, review and evaluate Consultants/Contractors’ works related to LNG plant civil engineering Pre-FEED including LNG plant interface and integration, LNG plant civil engineering aspects, HSSE requirements, economic and financial perspectives, and other matters in developing LNG plant civil engineering strategic plan on Masela block; provide recommendations and technical input on LNG plant civil engineering design submitted by Consultants/Contractors; in order to ensure developed LNG plant civil engineering Pre-FEED meet engineering philosophy, engineering standards, HSSE requirements, best practices, and the implemented technology match to the Masela block characteristics.
- Review, monitor and update Onshore LNG plant civil capital expenditures (CAPEX) and project schedule as an input to POD and project economics calculation; to ensure complete and accurate Onshore LNG plant civil CAPEX and project schedule submission during Pre-FEED within timeline
- Review, monitor, conduct and evaluate risk assessment on developed LNG plant civil engineering Pre-FEED including LNG civil engineering risks possibilities of any change and/or deviation of elements, specification, process, system, and others that are proposed by related Parties, monitor and review Company MOC availability and develop Company MOC policy and procedures if necessary; in order to minimize/mitigate unpredictable risks, and any change and/or deviation of LNG civil design and engineering comply with Company policy and procedures, meet HSSE requirements and standards and engineering principles.
- In coordination with other Group, provide advanced expertise and knowledge to select LNG civil study, its methods, and conduct specific studies and researches previous and after Pre-FEED including technical interface and technical integration for Masela block.
- Bachelor degree in technical science or engineering. Advanced degree in the above is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry and a minimum of 8 years in the area of LNG plant civil engineering including LNG Tanks.
Engineering - Civil
||07 December 2018
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.