Specialist - Social Performance
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
||Communication & Relations
- Provide recommendations and expertise to interpret the requirement of international best practices in social and environment and/or non-technical aspects including developing social impact assessment and implementation plan in compliance with IFC Performance Standard and GOI Regulation.
- Provide a structural plan to ensure all AMDAL and social impact assessment implementation planning and studies are completed.
- Provide basic professional expertise and administrative support in planning the activities with consideration of Indonesia AMDAL/SIA Regulation.
- Review and analyze the requirement of international best practices, GOI regulation in social and environment and/or non-technical aspects.
- Assess, review and contribute in developing social impact assessment and implementation plan in accordance with GOI regulation (AMDAL) and IFC Performance Standard requirement.
- Initiate and review a structural plan on AMDAL & SIA assessment implementation planning and studies are completed.
- Develop Social Performance/Community Affairs needs of the project – especially working in direct coordination with Project team to deliver social and community understanding and acceptance of the project.
- Supervise the day-to-day work of the team on social issues, working in close coordination with Project team and other field-level staff from Company and contractor(s).
- Bachelor degree in Social Science and/or related field such as sociology, anthropology, urban planning or other social sciences
- 5 – 10 years experiences in hydrocarbon and/or oil and gas industry with direct exposure to AMDAL and ESIA related processess and activities.
Social and Politic Science
||08 July 2017
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.