Specialist - Reporting & Governance
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
||Business Planning & Strategy Improvement
Provide facilitation and coordination in all aspects of reporting and governance of the Abadi project operations/activities, including preparation and submission of the revised Plan of Development for the Abadi gas field as well as preparation for assurance reviews to be required along with the progress of the project.
- Provide facilitation and coordination to establish Abadi project activities reporting flows and report formats; review and evaluate Abadi project company reporting flow effectiveness and propose necessary improvement in order to ensure company report submission to related stakeholders within the timeframe.
- Provide facilitation and coordination of the generation of consolidated Abadi project status report for the management, Tokyo Head Quarters and/or other stakeholders.
- Provide facilitation and coordination in project coordination among the Abadi project team, Tokyo Head Quarters, Contractors, and other Parties that are involved in Abadi project consisting of organizing regular meeting, report/monitor the progress of project as well as reporting to Tokyo Headquarter; provide solution on any issues; in order to ensure alignment of all project phases and necessary governance across the decision making.
- Provide facilitation and coordination to preparing the Abadi project revised Plan of Development (POD) in collaboration with the Abadi project team to ensure its timely submission to SKK Migas.
- Provide facilitation and coordination to preparation for assurance reviews to be required along with the progress of the project.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering; Business Administration or other Sciences related to Oil and Gas Industry.
- 5 – 10 years experiences
Engineering - Industrial
||08 July 2017
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.