Specialist - Operation Contract & Procurement
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
||Supply Chain Management
To plan and to carry out Contract & Procurement for General Services and other functional departments. The responsibilities include, i.e.: coordinate with user departments to identify contract & procurement needs, develop annual Procurement Plan, support preparation of Contracts, prepare tender document and Tender Plan package, etc.
- Develop, and propose annual procurement plan for Jakarta Office general services and submit the APP to INPEX Management. Coordinate in updating detailed APP as a basis of procurement execution. Monitor the identification of change plan and control the impact on procurement plan and execution.
- Monitor, and review goods and services purchase requisition (PR) from user department related to Jakarta Office general services, information of materials stock status, information of services specifications, and time frame estimation of goods and services procurement process; to ensure availability of goods and services bidding schedule and target.
- Lead the negotiation for price reduction, delivery improvement and communicate with user and bidders to have the right specified materials; to obtain reasonable price, good quality, and delivery time on procured goods and services.
- Monitor preparing bid recommendation for quotation/bid committee approval, review Letter of Award (LOA), Purchase Order (PO), and alliance contract; in coordination with SCM System Support, propose suppliers’/contractors’ performances; in order to ensure proper and timely approval for the quotation and LOA, PO and alliance contract are issued in timely, and the availability of suppliers’/contractors’ performances assessment recommendation.
- Monitor, and expedite purchase order (PO) realization, review vendor request if any for revised specification and delivery time and coordinate the request with user department and Internal Committee to ensure availability of PO change noticed along with its justification.
- Monitor administration fulfillment of contract implementation for Jakarta Office general services needs to ensure contracts are covered by valid Performance Bonds and valid Insurances.
- Coordinate with related Department (HSSE and BCP Department ?) in completing certification for bidders which provide medium and high risk materials and services in Jakarta Office general services; to ensure bidders with high risks services/job are certified according to Company policy and procedures
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years with at least 3 years in the Oil and Gas industry
- PTK 007 from SKK MIGAS
- Certified Professional in Supply Management by Institute for Supply Management, or
- Professional Supply Chain Management
Engineering - Industrial
||27 July 2018
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.