Specialist - Compliance
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
Perform all activities of implementation and improvement of INPEX Indonesia compliance program in all aspects of good corporate governance; to ensure compliance in INPEX Indonesia be carried out in accordance with national and international standards and best practices and meet Company policies and procedures and Indonesian laws and regulations.
- Implement the whistle-blowing system as methods/systems to detect irregularities/violation of company policies and Government laws and regulations.
- Perform the implementation and compliance of Company code of conduct, anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy and procedures, business ethics, other Company policies in INPEX Indonesia, as well as government laws and regulations.
- Implement program of prevention measures such as compliance awareness/values/culture campaign including implementation and socialization initiatives and programs; monitor and evaluate work progress and provide solution on any emerging issues during implementation and socialization; in order to achieve optimum compliance culture.
- Perform investigation on alleged irregularities/violation and applied confidential treatment during investigation process; monitor the investigation progress and prepare investigation report in line with Company policy and procedures and government laws and regulations.
- Improve compliance sustainability, performance monitoring, conduct continuous improvement on the detection and investigation to meet international standard and best practices, as well as continuous improvement program of compliance.
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experiences
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) - advantage
||08 July 2017
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.