Asset Petroleum Engineer
||S1 / Bachelor Degree
- In the Asset Supports Petroleum Engineering team provide more basic level expertise in the processes related to (i) monitoring, assessing, and solving issues of the developmental/ operational activities of INPEX non-operatorship interests, (ii) building exploratory and operational data bases to be used for sourcing opportunities for new exploration and development assets in Indonesia - including non conventional energy - CBM, Geothermal, Shale Gas (iii) providing technical support and expertise for the development of Babar Selaru Asset Project.
- Provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise in the processes of monitoring all exploration/development/production activities of INPEX Indonesias non-operator assets: * Mahakam/Bontang LNG * Attaka * Sebuku * SNSB * Berau/Tangguh LNG Project.
- Provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise when supporting the Petroleum Engineering team in representing INPEX Indonesia in all partner meetings over INPEX Indonesias non-operator assets.
- With other professionals in the Asset Supports Petroleum Engineering team, provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise supports - when required - to (i) block operators and (ii) the INPEX Babar Selaru team.
- Provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise support in the communication with Head Quarters; BPMIGAS; Business Partners and INPEX management and solution of issues on all production/operations/development issues of INPEX non operatorship interests.
- Provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise support to the Asset Supports Petroleum Engineering team in their participation in new venture acquisition processes.
- Provide basic level petroleum engineering expertise in the setting-up, building and maintenance of a production/petroleum engineering/reservoir engineering data base to support both non operatorship and operatorship INPEX interests as well as asset acquisition processes.
Qualification & Work Experience Requirements:
- Academic degree in science and/or engineering related to subsurface studies and management.
- A minimum of 5 years in the Oil and Gas industry - in the areas of subsurface studies and management.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Computer Literacy and report writing skills in English. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software.
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, disciplined, dynamic with good personality.
||24 January 2014
||05 November 2014
To apply for this job, you need to sign up
to create an account.
If you already have an account, please sign in
first before apply.